The hyper oxygenation of your blood helps to provide the tools your body requires to create a stronger immune system by triggering your own body systems to heal itself and keep it strong and vital.
When you want to halt the harsh consequences of aging or fight illnesses, ozone therapy may be the ideal solution.
• Chronic Fatigue-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (CFIDS)
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Connective Tissue Diseases
• Radiation Therapy
• Immune Stimulation
• Anal Eczema/Fissures
• Rheumatic Conditions
• Hepatitis, Acute and Chronic
• Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
• Peripheral Vascular Disease
• Cerebral (Brain)
• Cardiovascular Disease
• Diabetes Vascular Disorders
Ozone Therapy Breakdown
Primary care physicians, chronic diseases:
• Cancer, lyme, autoimmune, infectious diseases, viruses, COVID, etc.
Podiatrists, skincare, dermatology, wound care:
• Non-healing wounds, ulcers, sores, rashes, etc.
Athletic enhancement, cyclists, triathletes, NFL: • Improves performance and recovery
• Mediates oxidative stress, a leading cause of aging.
People commonly experience these positive side effects after doing ozone therapy:
• Increased energy and stamina
• Improved cognitive function and decreased brain fog
• Sense of well-being
• Decreased pain and inflammation
Infectious Diseases (COVID-19)
• Acute and Chronic Wound Infections
• Chronic Viral Infections
• Parasitic Infections
• Chronic Unresponsive Bacterial Infections
• Chronic Yeast Infections
• Chronic Osteomyelitis
• Chronic Cystitis
• Chronic Skin Ulcers
• Acute and Chronic Viral Hepatitis